316L Stainless Steel Pushbutton Station 160Hx120Wx90D (2 Hole) with Blank LidSKU: SS-PBS-B2-161290
Specifications and Features
AE Stainless’ range of stainless steel Push Button Stations are renowned for build quality, aesthetics and functionality. They are designed to protect push buttons, selector switches, and pilot lights in extreme conditions - including corrosive marine environments.
- Made from 1.5mm 316 stainless steel
- Fully welded construction - IP66 rating, IK10 Tested
- 22.5mm holes
- Removable wall mounting plate included
- 2mm white powder coated galvanised steel gear tray included
- Both the lid and wall mounting plate mounting holes are fitted with blind nutserts to ensure that the enclosure is waterproof
- Lid earthed to box via earth studs
- Polyurethane door seal
- Folded lip/gutter to ensure effective door seal
- Easy wall mounted via top and bottom flange or direct onto equipment via 4 x rear nutserts
Technical Drawing PDF
Or Download DWG FileDownload .dwg file
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.